March 7-8, 2017 – Marriott Westchase, Houston, TX
Process safety management excellence in a $50-$70 Environment
Spread over two days in the energy capital of the world, the 2nd Annual Process Safety in Oil and Gas conference will bring together senior specialists within Process Safety Management and HSE. This valuable forum will facilitate collaboration, topical discussion, interactive roundtable sessions, and 15 thought-provoking presentations on the industry’s key challenges and solutions.
The current challenging environment has resulted in most energy companies reducing headcount, investments, and projects – meaning those responsible for safety have to do more with less. As 2017 nears, the focus is shifting to making better use of existing resources and upskilling the workforce in process safety management.
The Process Safety in Oil and Gas conference is a relevant and timely opportunity for you to benchmark against industry best practice and establish a proactive strategy. Whether you’re responsible for process safety management, process engineering, HSE or plant management and operations, you will take away valuable insight on how to mitigate risks and improve safety practices.
We believe that important conference learnings best penetrates an organization when shared by a team – so if you are an E&P, midstream, downstream or drilling company, we would love you to bring multiple people to our conference. To encourage this, we are pleased to offer Safety Partner packages, that include up to 8 passes for members of your team, seated at a VIP table for $1995 (a saving of 75%). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Share ideas and grow your network with leaders in oil and gas exploration and production, drilling, refining, and pipelines
- Resolve issues within the sphere of compliance maintenance – stay on top of new regulation updates and what they mean for your organization
- Navigate the increasingly difficult challenges in corporate management buy-in and safety accountability across your organization
- Stay abreast of effective process safety management tools and technology that support a proactive strategy
- Discover new approaches to safety culture and cross-departmental collaboration for increased safety performance and continuous improvement