2nd Annual Oil and Gas
Supply Chain and Procurement Summit
Transforming supply chains to prepare for the future
December 6-7, 2016 – Omni Houston Hotel at Westside – Houston, TX
Over 55 companies and 130 attendees registered
Speaker presentations are available for purchase for $295. Please email: email@example.com
ATTENDING COMPANIES INCLUDED:
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
The second annual Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit took place between December 6th and 7th 2016 in Houston, Texas. The two-day event brought together SCM and Procurement teams from E&P operators, midstream companies, petrochemicals and refineries, in addition to OFS and consultants to discuss opportunities, challenges and what’s next for the industry in an interactive format.
The 2015 event run with our event partner: ISM Houston, was a great success with over 80 supply chain and procurement leaders discussing, debating and networking with their peers – at a time where knowledge and connections are more important than ever.
This year’s Summit built on the success of the first event by exploring the evolution of SC and procurement strategies – with more case studies, practical thought leadership sessions and insights across upstream, midstream and downstream verticals.
Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit is led by the industry for the industry. It was not a series of product pitches. The takeaways provided SC and Procurement executives with a practical approach for transforming supply chain performance and value to become more competitive and resilient, placing them in a prime position for the upturn. It included:
- Practical case studies from operators and service companies who are implementing efficient and effective SC strategies
- One to one meetings and networking through our unique Conference Connect platform – before, during and after the events
Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit 2016 focused on the following key areas:
- Preparing for the future – Transforming the way we work
- Creating closer alignment with internal business partners
- Benchmarking cost containment strategies to stay ahead
- Developing supply chain market intelligence
- Improving external supplier relationship management and business models
- Talent retention and development
The format included: industry updates, best practice case studies, interactive roundtables, panel discussions, networking opportunities, a daily summary with key takeaways and a key findings post-event report.
Start networking with our growing supply chain and procurement community right away by joining the Linkedin group
Recap of Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement 2015 – Download the post-event report
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org