London, United Kingdom
May 23-24, 2017
2016 saw oil and gas companies direct significant investment toward “smart technologies” in an effort to improve efficiency while reducing costs simultaneously. According to prominent energy news outlets, the focus on smart technologies is set to continue throughout 2017 via the Internet of Things (IoT).
From sensor-integrated drill rigs to data on-shoring systems in highly latent environments, IoT has become a key enabler to drive operational productivity. While there are encouraging signs of a market upturn, companies are refusing to be complacent and new use cases for IoT are emerging at an exciting rate.
At the same time, artificial intelligence applications like machine learning have emerged as an opportunity to automate important processes and organize big data effectively.
As a result, the 2nd Annual Big Data, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference has been established to ensure executives and technology specialists stay abreast of the latest IoT developments.
You will be able to learn from in-depth case studies on:
- Protocol translations to enable “IoT gateways” for equipment that generate different data
- Using machine learning applications to collect, prioritize and distribute big data effectively
- Evaluating which technologies would deliver the best return on investment (ROI)
- Integrating cloud technology to consolidate big data in a cost-effective way
- Monitoring operational performance in subsurface environments by integrating different data sets
- Reducing equipment downtime through real-time applications
- Improving safety through real-time reporting and equipment condition monitoring
- And more!
Over the past 18 months, more than 1000 people have attended the Energy Conference Network’s IoT events; while more than 80 specialist solution providers have sponsored these events.
At the upcoming 2nd Annual Big Data, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference, you will have the chance to network with industry leaders and interact with panelists in insightful discussions on important IoT topics.
2016 ATTENDEES INCLUDED:
Proud member of SISO