DID YOU MISS THE EVENT? WANT ACCESS TO AVAILABLE PRESENTATIONS?
SEPTEMBER 14-15, 2016 – WHITEHALL HOUSTON HOTEL – HOUSTON, TX
This conference will build on the success of the first event by exploring the evolution of IoT technology – with more case studies, practical thought leadership sessions and insights. It is the perfect platform for technology innovators to educate the market about how their solutions can be the panacea to their technology challenges.
This is the only conference in the world to focus on how oil and gas companies can use IoT to make their operations:
- More efficient
- More secure
- More safe
IoT in Oil and Gas is not a talk-fest. It is not a series of product pitches. It is a outcomes-driven gathering of innovators and buyers that will focus on:
- Real world case studies from operators and service companies already seeing the benefits of IoT.
- One to one meetings and networking through our unique Conference Connect platform – before, during and after the events.
- Big data
- Real-time analytics
- Industrial control networks
- HSE and process safety
Did you know…?
- By fully optimizing the IoT solutions available, an oil and gas company with $50 billion in annual revenue could increase its profits by nearly $1 billion, according to a Cisco study.
- Over the next three to five years, 62% of oil and gas executives worldwide say they will invest more than they currently do in digital, according to a recent Microsoft and Accenture survey.
- Among oil and gas executives, 89% believe they can leverage analytics to improve business practices, according to Microsoft and Accenture.
- Business Intelligence estimate the number of devices used on oil extraction sites — primarily wells — will increase at a 70% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). The devices will primarily be internet-connected sensors used to provide environmental metrics about extraction sites.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston!