August 15-17, Medellín, Colombia
Following the success of our dedicated region events, Hydropower Infrastructure Opportunities Mexico & Central America and Hydropower Infrastructure Opportunities South America, I am delighted to welcome you to Hydro LatAm 2017.
This year’s event will build upon the partnerships we have developed across the continent, and provide a platform for the entire region to come together, develop partnerships, exchange experiences and identify the technology and strategy that will drive the hydropower industry forward.
This year’s event will take place in Medellín, Colombia, on August 15-17.
We are working closely with EPM and ISAGEN to develop the agenda for this year’s event, which will also include a technical site visit to Colombia’s National Engineering Award winning Carlos Lleras Restrepo plant in Antioquia.
Hydro LatAm 2017 will provide the perfect platform to:
- Compare project development strategies from more than 20 successful projects in the region, to identify best practice solutions
- Identify the maintenance and operational technology that can provide the best results and ensure profitability
- Understand national regulatory requirements to ensure you are well placed to secure contracts across the continent
- Spend three days with policy makers and senior decision makers to establish your position as an industry leader and win new business
- Learn about the latest industry innovations and how these will impact the future of Latin America’s hydro industry
If you would like to be considered as one of our expert speakers for 2017, or you would like to discuss how you can use Hydro LatAm 2017 to secure new business in the region, then please get in touch:
Symon Rubens, CEO
Energy Conference Network
+1 (832) 709-0098
Feedback from our 2016 events:
“I would like to congratulate you because all the presentations from the speakers were very interesting and the logistics of the event was very good. I think we should emphasize the use of the mobile application as it was very useful for times and to review the presentations.” -DAIRO VIZCAÍNO, INGETEC
“The event was very complete, as could be seen from different viewpoints, organizational and geographical landscape development and short- and long- term hydro- energy in Latin America. As for the logistics the organization of the event was very good.”– JHARRISON PRADA VILLEGAS, ISAGEN
“This type of event is very important for the Colombian electricity sector, the event helped us make contacts for future participation of EMCALI in hydroelectric projects and to have firsthand information about the condition of hydroelectric generation in Colombia sector in Latin America.” – OMAR EDUARDO ARANGO SANTAMARIA, ENERGY MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR, EMCALI