Enhancing Your Corporate
Cyber Security Strategy
April 27, 2017 – Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas – Houston Branch
Featured Speakers Include:
Attending Companies Include:
Cyber security strategy is a term most often associated with the operational levels of an organization – firewalls, encryption, internal assessments and so on.
But even the best technology and monitoring processes won’t mean a thing unless the cyber security strategy aligns with the business strategy. How can organizations prioritize cyber security from the top down and the bottom up at the same time?
The Houston Cyber Summit is a one-day conference designed for executives to learn how to protect the business through a proactive cyber security strategy.
What does this mean?
- Governance – how the C-suite should govern the cyber security portfolio in line with business objectives.
- Communication – how executives communicate with their board of directors, and what board directors should think about when interacting with their executives.
- Risk management – defining the organization’s risk appetite and establishing different risk profiles (such as category ratings for various cyber threats and creating subsequent prevention tactics).
- Regulation – understanding how the regulatory landscape at a local, state and federal level impact the business from a cyber security strategy perspective.
- Insurance – can general insurance cover the different ways of managing risk? Or how can risks be mitigated by buying insurance? What are the criteria for buying the “right” insurance?
- Blockchain and bitcoin – what are the pros and cons of permissioned and permissionless ledgers from a cyber security perspective? Are they even worth investing in based on the business model?
These topics on cyber security strategy and more will be explored at the Houston Cyber Summit. Whether you’re a board director, CEO, CISO or COO, this forum will provide you with real-life case studies and frameworks on keeping the business safe. When it comes to cyber security, it’s not a question of If but When.
For more information about the event, please contact:
Energy Conference Network
+1 (832) 709-0098