Minneapolis, MN – October 26-27 2016
STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE YOUR SAFETY CULTURE
Striving for workplace safety excellence is the best way for a company to protect and invest in its greatest resource, its employees.
Following the success of the inaugural Future of Safety Excellence conference in Houston, TX, we are bringing the sequel to Minnesota, an American hotspot for manufacturing and industrial growth. The findings from the previous conference will be fully explored and new challenges tackled with the insight and experience of top safety executive participants.
Some of the issues that will be addressed include:
- What ‘safety culture’ is and why it is essential for the long-term success of a company
- Transparency and incentives for safety excellence
- Twenty-first century technology and how workplace safety has and will continue to evolve from corporate policy to corporate culture
- Safety culture as a key to quality of leadership and development
Join us at the second Future of Safety Excellence conference as we continue to pave the way for industry leaders to expand their networks and forge solutions for a healthier and safer American workplace.
Here’s what attendees at our previous safety conferences had to say:
“The speakers, who were exceptionally knowledgeable, broadened the conversation from the usual safety topics to actual root cause issues…” – Fred Stawitz, Principal, Kinder Morgan
“…the presentations were well structured and speakers were experts in the topics. I learned or refreshed [safety] concepts and definitively I would like to assist next year.” – Oscar Monagas, Sr. Engineering Management Specialist, ConocoPhillips
“This was beyond my expectations. Thanks to all the fabulous speakers. The information is fabulous and motivating. Excellent all around.” – Dave Gelpke CSP, CPEA, Global Director, Health, Safety and Environment, Canberra Industries
“Thanks to all presenters for the great sharing, networking and info!” – Michael Carter CSP, ASP, Generation East Safety Manager, Tennessee Valley Authority
Developed in partnership with:
You might be interested in these offers from ProAct Safety:
- Each attendee of this event will receive a free copy of Forecasting Tomorrow: The Future of Safety Excellence
- Click here for a recorded webinar from ProAct Safety – Forecasting Tomorrow: The Future of Safety Excellence
- Click here to download the intro to Forecasting Tomorrow by Shawn M. Galloway and Terry L. Mathis
Click below to download the FuSE Houston brochure